We can help you get all the information you need.
We can help you to settle in and answer all your questions regarding life in the Netherlands. We work as volunteers at ACCESS (Administrative Committee to Coordinate English Speaking Services); the grass roots initiative of the members of the international community in the Netherlands established in 1986.
ACCESS was founded to meet the pressing need for an organisation that would answer their needs, provide peer support and help cope with the challenges of expatriate living.
Today ACCESS has evolved to become a unique volunteer, not-for-profit organisation that serves the needs and interests of the international community, namely by
- providing guidance, advice, information to help individuals with settling, and/or living and working in the Netherlands.
- promoting friendship, understanding and well-being of the members of the international community in the Netherlands.
- support and counselling services.
- contributing to community development through skill training schemes and courses.
- serving as a bridge between local and international communities.
Don’t be afraid to contact us, we are here to help you!
If you have skills and free time to offer, you could even apply to join us as Volunteer, make friends and learn new things and in turn help other new expats arriving in the Netherlands. If you’re a business entrepreneur, sponsor us and make new contacts to spread your business wings.
Either way, ACCESS can help you make the most of your time in The Netherlands.
How to make friends—There’s a certain beauty in being a lone wolf. But it’s also nice to have friends. Sometimes you need that one person to talk to.
AngloINFO – Everything you need to know about moving to the Netherlands.
The Expat Centre—one-stop-shop service for highly-skilled expats.
Britnet—Directory of social and networking clubs across the Netherlands.
Britsoc A to Z —a growing resource of contacts and services for English expats.
Emergency Number—Essential and Emergency Numbers and Helplines.